Member support through our CSA ( Community Supported Agriculture) program is what sustains our farm’s mission. Students grow and harvest the vegetables, deliver shares, and learn how to operate a small agricultural business. By becoming a member, you make that experience possible.
We offer two CSA seasons:
- Summer Share: 10 weeks from early June to early August
- Fall Share: 11 weeks from September to end of November
Fall Share starts Friday, September 8th!
Crops we are planning for the fall are:
- Salad; lettuce, lettuce mix, and salad greens
- Greens: kale, spinach, and swiss chard
- Roots: red radishes, salad turnips, beets, garlic, onions, potatoes, and sweet potatoes
- Summer Fruits: cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants, peppers, tomatoes, summer squash, and zucchini
- Other crops: boc choy, broccoli, green beans, winter squash, and herbs
Please Note: Like any CSA, we can not guarantee you will get all the crops listed above. Fluctuations in weather and nature (pests, disease, etc) can affect the timing, quantity, and availability of all crops.
We offer three share sizes:
- Student – $110
- Standard – $220
- Family – $330
We offer two ways to get your share:
- Pickup at convenient on campus location on Friday afternoons
- Delivery on Friday afternoons to your house or office ($25 delivery fee for summer season)
Add on a weekly egg share: either a dozen or a half dozen eggs.
Signup for a Fall CSA Share!
Please fill out the form to signup for a share: https://goo.gl/forms/OSeUBoYqoj7yQOq22
For questions or to receive more information about our CSA, please contact us: